【Okinawa Travel Info】Tourist information for Okinawa,Japan


Trouble during your stay

Lost or stolen passports abroad

Trouble during your stay

You will need to replace the passport in order to return to your country.
Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of your country for assistance.

List of documents and items you will need to provide.

1. Passport photo
2.Identification such as driver’s license, expired passport etc.
3. Evidence of your country’s citizenship such as birth certificate, photocopy of your missing passport.
4. Airline ticktes

Police report if possible

Fees may be paid in cash or money order when receiving the replacement passport.

Foreign consulate in Okinawa

Consulate Address Zip code Phone number
Bolivian consulate 1985-1 Aza-Gusukuma, Urasoe-shi
Orion Breweries, LTD
901-2551 098-877-0021
Brazilian consulate 1F Yamazato building, 1-15-5 Izumizaki, Naha-shi
within Okinawa Inter Ocean Service
900-0021 098-867-3304
Latvian consulate 1-8-50 Yorimiya, Naha-shi 902-0064 098-832-5023
Peruvian consulate 8F Kanehide building
112-1 Asahi-machi, Naha-shi
900-0029 098-868-6844
Philippines consulate 2F Aljon building
2-35-1 Aragusuku, Ginowan-shi
901-2201 098-892-5486
Thailand consulate 1-35 Sakiyama-cho, Syuri, Naha-shi 903-0814 098-885-1534
Taiwan consulate (TECRO) 6F Alte building
3-15-9 Kumoji, Naha-shi
900-0015 098-862-7008
U.S. consulate 2564 Nishihara, Urasoe-shi 901-2101 098-876-4211